Pet insurance provides coverage for veterinary costs related to treating your pet’s illnesses or injuries. As pet healthcare costs continue to rise, having pet insurance can help provide financial peace of mind for pet owners.
Pets are a beloved member of the family, and their health and well-being is just as important as any other family member. However, when unexpected illnesses or injuries happen, the cost of veterinary care can quickly add up. Pet insurance is a type of insurance policy that provides coverage for veterinary costs related to treating your pet’s illnesses or injuries.
Pet insurance policies typically offer different levels of coverage, including accident-only plans and plans that cover accidents and illnesses. This can help pet owners prepare for unexpected expenses and provide financial peace of mind.
Why You Need Pet Insurance
Pet Insurance: Why Your Furry Friend Needs It
No pet owner wants to see their furry friend in pain but unfortunately, accidents can happen anytime. The cost of veterinary treatments would not be a concern with pet insurance. Here are some reasons why it is important to get pet insurance for your furry friends.
Protecting Your Furry Friend
- A pet insurance cover ensures that your pet receives the best possible treatment available, without worrying about the high treatment costs.
- Pet insurance covers a wide range of treatments including emergency care, surgeries, and medication for illnesses, and accidents.
Avoiding Unexpected Veterinary Expenses
- In cases where pets require extensive treatment, vet bills can soar into thousands of dollars, leaving you in a financially disastrous situation.
- Pet insurance helps protect you against any unforeseeable financial burden by covering the expenses for unexpected accidents or illnesses.
Peace Of Mind As A Pet Owner
- As a pet owner, it’s unsettling to see your furry friend in pain, and it can be stressful trying to find the money to pay for costly treatments.
- With pet insurance, you can have peace of mind knowing that your pet’s treatment expenses are taken care of, and you can focus on helping them recover.
Pet insurance is necessary to ensure your furry friend can get access to the best possible veterinary care without you having to worry about the financial burdens. Don’t take the risk, get pet insurance today!
The Cost Of Pet Insurance
Understanding The Pricing Model
Pet insurance can be a great investment for pet owners who want to ensure that their furry friends receive the best medical care when they need it most. However, it can be challenging to understand the pricing model of pet insurance.
Here are some factors to consider to help you understand the pricing model of pet insurance:
- The age and breed of your pet: Generally, the older your pet is, the higher the premium you will have to pay. Certain dog breeds are also considered high-risk breeds, which means that they are more prone to health problems and may require higher premiums.
- The coverage and deductibles: Pet insurance policies can vary greatly in coverage and deductibles. The higher the coverage, the higher the premium you will have to pay. You can also choose a higher deductible, which can lower your premium but also means you will have to pay more out of pocket expenses.
- Your location: Pet insurance premiums can vary based on your location and the cost of veterinary care in your area.
Ways To Save Money
While pet insurance can be a valuable investment, it can also be costly. Here are some ways to save money on pet insurance:
- Choose a higher deductible: Choosing a higher deductible can lower your premium, but make sure it is affordable for you to pay out of pocket.
- Get a multi-pet discount: Many pet insurance companies offer discounts for insuring multiple pets.
- Pay annually: Some pet insurance companies offer a discount if you pay annually rather than monthly.
- Consider a wellness plan: Some pet insurance companies offer wellness plans that cover preventive care such as vaccinations and annual checkups. This can help you save money on routine care.
Choosing The Right Plan For Your Budget
When choosing a pet insurance plan, it’s essential to choose one that fits your budget and needs. Here are some tips on choosing the right plan:
- Determine your budget: Consider how much you can afford to pay each month for pet insurance.
- Compare plans: Look at different pet insurance companies and compare their plans, deductibles, and coverage to find one that fits your needs.
- Understand the policy: Make sure you understand what is included and excluded in the policy and what the policy covers so that you can make an informed decision.
- Read reviews: Read reviews from other pet owners to get an idea of how well the pet insurance company handles claims and customer service.
Pet insurance can be a valuable investment to protect your pet’s health, but it’s essential to understand the pricing model, find ways to save money, and choose the right plan for your budget. Remember to consider the age and breed of your pet, the coverage and deductibles, your location, and ways to save money such as choosing a higher deductible, getting a multi-pet discount, paying annually, and considering a wellness plan.
Coverage Options And Limitations
Pet Insurance: Coverage Options And Limitations
Owning a pet is a significant responsibility that comes with its own set of expenses. Pet owners should plan for medical emergencies or unexpected illnesses by investing in a reliable pet insurance policy. However, before you finalize your pet insurance policy, it is wise to know what is and is not covered in your plan.
Here is an in-depth insight into the coverage options and limitations of pet insurance policies.
What Is Covered?
Pet insurance policies cover various treatments, such as accidents, illnesses, and preventive care.
- Accidents: If your pet gets injured in an accident, pet insurance policies cover injuries such as broken bones, wounds, and lacerations.
- Illnesses: Many insurance companies cover illnesses such as cancer, allergies, skin infections, respiratory issues, and gastrointestinal problems.
- Preventive care: Some insurance companies include preventive care in their policy plan, such as vaccinations, flea treatments, dental checkups, and regular wellness checks.
What Is Not Covered?
There are limits on the coverage and expenses that are not covered under pet insurance policies.
- Pre-existing conditions: Any health issues or illnesses that your pet had before purchasing the policy are not covered.
- Cosmetic procedures: These include grooming, such as clipping, bathing, or grooming your pet’s hair or fur.
- Natural aging or death: Expenses related to your pet’s natural aging or death are not covered by pet insurance policies.
Understanding Deductibles And Copays
A deductible is the amount of money you pay out of pocket before the insurance policy comes into play. Copay is the percentage of your pet’s health care expenses that you have to pay yourself after your deductible is met.
Here are some key points to remember when analyzing your deductibles and copays.
- A higher deductible means lower monthly premiums.
- Generally, policies with a higher percentage of copay require lower monthly premiums.
- There may be a limit to how much money the policy will reimburse the policyholder per year, per condition, or per incident.
Pre-Existing Condition Restrictions
Pet insurance policies do not cover pre-existing conditions, and it is essential to read the policy’s underwriting rules before purchasing it. Insurance companies have different interpretations and definitions of what pre-existing means. Here are some key points to consider when thinking about pre-existing conditions:
- Waiting periods: Many policy plans have specified waiting periods before the coverage starts, which gives the insurance provider time to assess any pre-existing conditions.
- Exclusions: Insurance policies may decide to exclude certain conditions from coverage based on pre-existing conditions or breed-specific conditions.
- Updating the policy: It is always crucial to inform the insurance provider about any changes in your pet’s health status.
Pet insurance policies provide peace of mind and help pet owners handle unexpected medical emergencies. However, before opting for a particular policy, it is essential to evaluate every option and read all the details about the coverage options and limitations.
Make an informed decision to ensure that your pet gets the best care possible without breaking the bank.
How To Choose The Best Pet Insurance Company
Pet insurance is becoming a popular choice among pet owners as they seek to protect their furry friends from unforeseen health issues. With so many pet insurance companies in the market, it can be hard to identify which one is the best for your four-legged pal.
In this section, we will provide a comprehensive guide on how to choose the best pet insurance company, covering reputation and customer service, company stability, and online reviews and ratings.
Reputation And Customer Service
When choosing a pet insurance company, their reputation and customer service quality should be a crucial factor in your decision-making process. You want to make sure that the company you choose will provide excellent care for your pet while dealing with claims efficiently.
Here are some key points to consider:
- Choose a company with a good reputation in the market, and whose services have been highly recommended by others
- Verify if the company has a good track record in terms of customer complaints and feedback
- Research how quickly the company processes claims and how accessible their customer service is
Choosing a stable insurance company is crucial, as it ensures that the company can cover your pet’s health expenses when required. Here are some factors to keep in mind when assessing a company’s stability:
- Check if the company is well-established and has been operating for a considerable time without any financial trouble
- Research whether the company is backed by a reputable and financially strong parent company
- Ensure that the insurance company has a substantial capital reserve as it indicates stability and helps in the long term
Online Reviews And Ratings
Online reviews and ratings are a valuable source of information as they provide you with other pet owners’ feedback on their experiences with a particular insurance company. Though it’s essential to read and research all the reviews, here are some specific factors to consider:
- Analyze the feedback provided in the reviews and determine whether the company offers a hassle-free claims process
- Check if the company’s customer service is responsive and helpful while dealing with their fellow pet owners.
- Evaluate the negative reviews and see if they are repetitive and showcase the genuine concern of the customers
By keeping in mind the above factors, you can easily choose the best pet insurance company, which will help you in taking better care of your pet’s health.
Making A Claim
Pet Insurance: Making A Claim
Pet insurance is a necessity for every pet owner who wants to ensure their pets are taken care of in the case of an accident or illness. When your pet needs medical attention, it can be challenging and stressful to afford all the costs.
With pet insurance, you’ll be able to give your pet the treatment they deserve without worrying about the financial burden.
When it comes to making a claim, it’s essential to follow the right steps to get the necessary reimbursement. Here’s a step-by-step process to make a claim:
- Report the incident or illness to your insurer immediately.
- Provide your insurer with all the necessary documents like receipts, invoices, and medical reports.
- Fill out the claim form provided by your insurer. Make sure to fill out the form accurately and completely to prevent any delays in processing your claim.
- Submit the claim form along with the supporting documents to your insurer.
- Wait for the insurer to process your claim. This might take a few days to a few weeks, depending on your insurer and the complexity of your claim.
- Once your claim has been processed, you’ll receive reimbursement according to your policy’s terms and conditions.
How To Prepare For A Claim
To make the claiming process more manageable, there are some things you can do to prepare in advance:
- Keep all your pet’s medical records in one place. This will make it easier to provide your insurer with all the necessary documents in case of a claim.
- Make sure you understand your policy’s terms and conditions. This will help you know what to expect when making a claim and prevent any surprises later on.
- Know what’s covered and what’s not covered by your policy. This will help prevent any misunderstandings between you and your insurer.
Common Mistakes To Avoid
Making a claim can be a complicated process, and it’s easy to make mistakes that can delay or jeopardize your claim. Here are some common mistakes to avoid:
- Waiting too long to make a claim. Most insurers have a time limit within which you must make a claim. Failure to do so might result in your insurer declining your claim.
- Filling out the claim form inaccurately or incompletely. This might delay your claim processing or result in a declination of your claim.
- Not keeping all the necessary documents. It’s essential to keep all your pet’s medical records and receipts to provide your insurer with all the necessary documents when making a claim.
- Not understanding your policy’s terms and conditions. Make sure you understand what’s covered and what’s not covered by your policy to prevent any surprises or misunderstandings later on.
Pet insurance is essential for every pet owner who wants to ensure their pets receive the best medical attention without worrying about the cost. Making a claim can be a complicated process, but if you follow the right steps, prepare adequately, and avoid common mistakes, you’ll get the necessary reimbursement without any complications.
Company A: Comprehensive Coverage
Pet insurance is an essential investment for any pet owner, as it provides financial protection in case of accidents, illnesses, and unexpected emergencies. In this post, we’ll be looking at company a and their comprehensive pet insurance coverage.
Pricing And Plan Options
Company a offers flexible and affordable pet insurance plans to suit different budgets and needs. Here are some key points to note:
- They have three different coverage levels – basic, standard, and premium.
- Prices vary depending on your pet’s age, breed, and location, as well as the level of coverage you choose.
- They offer a 5% discount when insuring multiple pets.
- You can customize your plan by selecting additional coverage options such as dental, wellness, and alternative therapies.
Customer Reviews And Ratings
When choosing a pet insurance provider, it’s essential to consider their reputation among customers. Here are some insights about company a based on their customer reviews and ratings:
- They have a 4.5-star rating on trustpilot, with customers praising their fast claim process and helpful customer service.
- Many customers appreciate the customizable plans that allow them to tailor coverage to their pet’s needs.
- Some customers have reported issues with premium increases over time, which is a common concern with most insurance providers.
Pros And Cons Of Choosing This Provider
Like any insurance provider, company a has its strengths and weaknesses. Here’s a breakdown of the pros and cons of choosing this pet insurance provider:
- Flexible coverage options that can be customized to meet your pet’s needs.
- Fast and efficient claim process.
- Excellent customer service with knowledgeable and helpful representatives.
- Premiums can increase over time, making it more expensive in the long term.
- Some coverage limits and exclusions may apply, so it’s essential to review the policy carefully.
Company a offers comprehensive pet insurance coverage that can be tailored to meet your pet’s needs and budget. While there are some drawbacks to consider, such as premium increases, the overall consensus among customers is positive. Whether you have a young or a senior pet, company a’s coverage may provide the financial protection you need for unexpected events.
Company B: Budget-Friendly Options
Pet insurance has become a necessity for pet owners as it provides comfort and financial stability when unforeseen events occur. Various pet insurance companies offer different options based on budget and coverage. Amongst these companies, company b stands out for its budget-friendly policies, which cater to pet owners who are looking for economical options.
This subheading discusses in detail the salient features of company b’s budget-friendly policies.
Affordable Pricing Options
Pet owners can select from a range of pricing options that start at remarkably affordable rates, making company b an excellent choice for those looking to save money while ensuring their pet’s wellbeing. Some of the many benefits of the company’s affordable pricing policies are:
- Low deductibles and premiums
- Ability to customize policies as per budgetary needs
- Easy to understand pricing charts
Although company b’s policies are budget-friendly, they do come with coverage limitations. These limitations are standard in all policies and are part of the criteria for selecting a policy. Some of the key coverage limitations to keep in mind when selecting a budget-friendly policy are:
- Pre-existing conditions may not be covered
- Some policies do not cover specific breeds
- Coverage may be limited for older pets
How It Compares To Other Providers
Company b’s budget-friendly policies have made it a popular choice among pet owners. In terms of the competition, the following points illustrate how company b’s policies compare to other providers:
- Offers up to 90% reimbursement on vet bills
- A+ rating by the better business bureau
- Best known for excellent customer service
- 24/7 access to vets through telemedicine
Company b has become a leader in the pet insurance industry due to its budget-friendly options. It’s a great option for pet owners looking to save money while providing comprehensive coverage for their pets.
Company C: Customizable Plans
Pet Insurance: Company C – Customizable Plans
Pet owners cherish their furry friends and would do anything to keep them healthy and happy. However, when unexpected accidents or illnesses occur, the cost of vet bills can be overwhelming. In such situations, a reliable pet insurance policy can be a lifesaver.
Company c offers customizable plans that allow pet owners to choose the coverage that best suits their needs and budgets. Here is a breakdown of the key points to consider before signing up for company c’s pet insurance plan.
Flexibility In Plan Options
- Company c offers pet insurance plans that cover accidents, illnesses, and wellness procedures.
- Policyholders can choose the annual limit, deductible, and reimbursement percentage that best suits their financial situation.
- Clients can add on extra coverage options to their customized plan, such as dental care, prescription medications, and behavioral therapy.
Specialized Coverage Options
- Company c offers specialized coverage for exotic pets such as birds, reptiles, and small mammals.
- Policyholders can also opt for coverage for hereditary and congenital conditions, which are often excluded from basic plans.
- Clients can add on end-of-life expenses coverage, which covers euthanasia and cremation costs.
Drawbacks And Benefits
- The main drawback of company c’s customizable plans is that the more comprehensive coverage options can be expensive.
- On the other hand, the flexibility in choosing coverage options can benefit those who want more control over their pet insurance plan.
- Another advantage of company c’s plans is that policyholders have access to a 24/7 pet helpline for medical advice and support.
Company c’s customizable pet insurance plans offer flexibility and specialized coverage options to pet owners. While the comprehensive plans can be costly, the ability to tailor coverage options can be advantageous for those who value control over their pet insurance policy.
With company c’s pet helpline service, policyholders can rest assured that their furry friends are in good hands.
Exotic Pets And Uncommon Medical Conditions
Pet Insurance: Exotic Pets And Uncommon Medical Conditions
Pet insurance is becoming increasingly popular, and for good reason. It can provide peace of mind and financial protection for your furry or feathered family members. While most plans include coverage for dogs and cats, exotic pets are often left out.
These unique animals require specialized care and can be costly to treat in the event of unexpected medical conditions. In this section, we’ll explore important considerations for insuring exotic pets and uncommon medical conditions they may encounter.
What To Look For In A Policy
When it comes to insuring exotic pets, it’s important to carefully assess policy options to ensure they cover unique needs. Here are some factors to consider when selecting an insurance policy for your unusual pet:
- Species coverage: Check to see if your desired pet species is covered under the plan you’re considering. Some plans may not cover certain exotic animals.
- Coverage limits: Understand the maximum coverage amount and limits for your pet’s specific needs, such as for surgeries, hospitalization, or medication.
- Pre-existing conditions: Being upfront about any pre-existing conditions is critical, as they may not be covered in some policies.
- Premium expenses: Determine if the policy premiums fit your budget. Consider the frequency and amount of payment, as well as if there are any deductible costs.
Understanding The Unique Risks
Exotic pets are often more vulnerable to unexpected medical issues, which makes insurance especially valuable. Here are some of the most common unusual pet medical risks to consider:
- Reproductive issues: Certain pet species are known for being prone to reproductive issues, such as tumors or egg-binding.
- Digestive issues: Unique diet requirements and more sensitive digestive systems can lead to issues such as impactions or diarrhea.
- Environmental risks: Exotic pets may be susceptible to environmental factors such as temperature changes, lighting changes, or toxic substances.
- Infectious diseases: Exposure to other animals or wildlife can increase the likelihood of your pet contracting infectious diseases, especially if they are not properly vaccinated.
Making Sure You’Re Covered
While it may seem daunting to insure an exotic pet, it can ultimately save you significant expenses. By choosing a policy that covers your pet’s unique needs, as well as keeping in mind potential medical conditions based on their species, you can rest assured that you’re taking necessary steps as a responsible pet owner.
Be sure to do thorough research and consult with experts before making a decision on pet insurance coverage.
Alternatives To Pet Insurance
Pet insurance can provide pet owners with peace of mind, protecting their pets from unexpected accidents and illnesses. However, not everyone can afford pet insurance or thinks it’s the best option for their pets. Luckily, there are alternatives to pet insurance that pet owners can consider.
Here are some options:
Creating A Savings Account
Many pet owners decide to create a savings account for their pets instead of purchasing pet insurance. By putting a small amount of money each month into a savings account, pet owners can build up a fund to cover veterinary bills in case of an emergency.
Some key points to consider are:
- It’s important to be consistent and disciplined when creating a savings account for your pet.
- It’s a good idea to estimate how much you want to save beforehand so you can track your progress.
- You should make sure that your savings account is accessible in case of an emergency.
Payment Plans With Veterinary Clinics
Another alternative to pet insurance is taking advantage of payment plans offered by veterinary clinics. By negotiating payment arrangements with their vet, pet owners can spread out the costs of their pet’s treatment over time. It’s important to keep these points in mind:
- Payment plans can vary among veterinary clinics, so it’s essential to research your options.
- Payment plans usually charge interest, so you should be prepared to pay more over time.
- Not all veterinary clinics offer payment plans, so it’s essential to find out first.
Pros And Cons Of Self-Insuring
Self-insuring is another alternative to pet insurance. By self-insuring, pet owners take the risk of covering their pet’s expenses in case of an emergency. Some pros and cons to consider are:
- The money saved in insurance premiums can be used for the pet’s expenses.
- There’s no guarantee that there will be enough money saved in case of an emergency.
- Self-insuring can be stressful and overwhelming.
There are several alternatives to pet insurance that pet owners can consider. They can create a savings account, take advantage of payment plans offered by veterinary clinics, or self-insure. It’s essential to research each option carefully and choose the one that best suits your pet’s needs and financial situation.
Remember, no matter what option you go with, it’s important to prioritize your pet’s health and well-being.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pet Insurance: Frequently Asked Questions
Pet insurance is becoming increasingly common as more and more pet owners recognize the importance of protecting their furry friends. But many still have questions about this type of insurance. We’ll answer some of the most frequently asked questions and provide expert advice to help you make the best decision for your pet.
Common Concerns And Questions
- Is pet insurance worth the cost?
- While the cost of pet insurance can vary depending on several factors, including where you live, your pet’s age and breed, and the coverage level you choose, many pet owners find that the cost is worth it. Pet insurance can provide peace of mind knowing that unexpected veterinary bills will be covered. Additionally, some plans offer wellness coverage, which can help offset the cost of routine veterinary care.
- What does pet insurance cover?
- Pet insurance can cover a wide range of expenses related to your pet’s health, including accidents, illnesses, and wellness care. Coverage can vary depending on the plan you choose, but most policies cover diagnostics, treatments, surgeries, and prescription medications.
- Will pet insurance cover pre-existing conditions?
- Most pet insurance policies do not cover pre-existing conditions. This is why it’s essential to enroll your pet in a policy early in life when they are healthy.
- How do i choose the right pet insurance policy?
- When choosing a pet insurance policy, it’s crucial to consider your pet’s age, breed, and any pre-existing conditions they may have. Look for a policy that offers the coverage you need, including both accident and illness coverage and wellness coverage. Check the policy’s coverage limits, deductibles, and copayments. Research the insurance provider’s reputation and customer service record.
Expert Advice On Pet Insurance
- When to enroll in pet insurance?
- The best time to enroll in pet insurance is when your pet is young and healthy. This is before any pre-existing conditions can develop, making it more challenging to find coverage.
- What is the best type of coverage?
- The best type of coverage for your pet will depend on their age, breed, lifestyle, and health history. Accident and illness coverage is standard, but wellness coverage can be beneficial for routine care costs.
- Should i compare pet insurance providers and policies?
- Yes, comparing pet insurance providers and policies is essential to find the best coverage for your pet’s needs and budget. Look for policies that offer a range of coverage levels and limits to choose from and compare premiums, deductibles, and reviews.
- How to file a pet insurance claim?
- To file a pet insurance claim, you’ll need to submit a claim form along with the itemized receipts and any other required documentation. Most providers allow you to file claims online, and it’s essential to follow the claims process outlined by your pet insurance provider.
- Is there a waiting period before coverage begins?
- Yes, most pet insurance policies have a waiting period before coverage begins. This is to ensure that pet owners can’t enroll their pets when they’re already sick or injured. The waiting period can vary depending on the policy, but it’s usually around 14 days.
How To Make The Best Decision For Your Pet
- Consider your pet’s health history and breed-specific health risks.
- Research different pet insurance policies and providers.
- Check the coverage limits, deductibles, and copayments.
- Look for policies with no lifetime or per-incident limits.
- Consider adding coverage for wellness care.
- Read reviews and ask for recommendations from other pet owners.
- Take advantage of any available discounts, such as multi-pet discounts or discounts for enrolling early.
Pet insurance can be a valuable investment in your pet’s health and wellbeing. By understanding the common concerns and questions surrounding pet insurance and seeking expert advice, you can make an informed decision that best suits your pet’s needs and budget.
Frequently Asked Questions For Pet Insurance
What Is Pet Insurance?
Pet insurance is a policy that helps cover unexpected pet healthcare costs, including accidents and illnesses. Pet owners pay a monthly premium based on their pet’s breed, age, and overall health. The policy provides reimbursement for veterinary bills up to a predetermined amount.
What Does Pet Insurance Cover?
Pet insurance covers a range of pet healthcare costs, including accidents, illnesses, diagnostic tests, prescription medication, surgeries, and hospitalization. Some policies also cover routine care, such as wellness exams, vaccinations, and dental care. Be sure to read the policy carefully to understand what it covers and what it does not cover.
Is Pet Insurance Worth It?
Pet insurance can be worth it if you want to protect your pet’s health and your finances. It can provide peace of mind knowing you can afford unexpected veterinary bills and give your pet the care they need. Consider factors such as your pet’s health, risk of accidents or illnesses, and your budget when deciding if pet insurance is right for you.
How Do I Choose The Right Pet Insurance Policy?
When choosing a pet insurance policy, consider your pet’s breed, age, and health, as well as your budget and coverage needs. Review the policy details, including deductibles, reimbursement percentage, and any exclusions. Research the provider’s reputation and read reviews from other pet owners to find the right policy for you.
Are Pre-Existing Conditions Covered Under Pet Insurance?
Most pet insurance policies exclude pre-existing conditions from coverage. A pre-existing condition is any illness or injury that occurred before the policy start date or during the waiting period. Be sure to read the policy details carefully and ask the provider if you have any questions about pre-existing conditions.
As a responsible pet owner, it is crucial to consider the benefits of pet insurance. Taking care of your furry friend’s health and well-being is of utmost importance, and pet insurance can help you ensure that your little buddy gets the best medical treatment without causing a dent in your wallet.
With the availability of a wide range of pet insurance policies and coverage options, it is relatively easy to find a plan that suits your budget and pet’s needs. By signing up for a pet insurance policy, you can rest assured that your pet’s medical expenses will be taken care of in case of an emergency.
Pet insurance is a smart investment that can give you peace of mind and keep your pet healthy and happy in the long run. Make an informed decision and choose the right policy for your beloved pet.